This collaboration was so amazing to be a part of. This week I am talking about Botanica Workshop and OSEA Malibu, two complimentary organic brands that both create amazing products.
The lovely Misa Miyagawa, the face behind Botanica Workshop, creates the slip and robe featured above. This brand is the go to destination for all those beautiful pieces to wear under your wardrobe. Botanica Workshop is a lifestyle brand based out of Los Angeles, CA, focusing on intimates and loungewear for women. Her products are organically made from sustainable materials, which create a designer aesthtic with a quality to match.
The next amazing organic brand I would like to introduce is a skin care line known as OSEA. Being a makeup artist, people always ask me about my skin care routine and products that I trust to put on my face. Proper skin care is so important and when thinking about products to apply to your face, I recommend reading the ingredients and doing some research.
Everyone's face is different and consists of different skin care needs. I often times recommend for all skin types to use products that are organic and natural. These products are safe for everyone and can eliminate exposing your skin to harmful toxins.
I just recently discovered one of Malibu's finest when it comes to natural skin care products. OSEA is a pure, vegan, organic skin care line that creates products from the sea. Their brand strives to stay true to its commitment of providing the highest quality, ecologically responsible natural skincare products to the ingredient-conscious consumer, and when it comes to our faces we should all be conscious.
I recently teamed up with OSEA and got to try out the following products:
1) Ocean Cleanser - this creamy hydrating formula is full of vitamins and mineral salts, which effectively remove dirt and impurities, leaving your skin refreshed and energized.
2) Sea Vitamin Boost -this hydrating spray is perfect for relieving dry, sun-damaged skin. The spray is blended with pomegranate, red wine extracts, and algae to stimulate cell renewal while soothing and protecting your skin.
3) Essential Hydrating Oil - these pure essential oils restore a youthful glow to your skin and releases an intoxicating smell of lavender, roman chamomile, calendula, and geranium. This product helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
4) Red Algae Mask - this mask is perfect for a weekly cleanse to help imperfections and stimulate circulation. The product is rich in minerals, vitamins, amino acids that help heal breakouts and purify pores. Unlike traditional clay-based masks, this treatment supports and balances your skin's natural moisture barrier.
5) Atmosphere Protection Cream - this is the best lightweight moisturizer that is great for everyday. It protects the skin and creates a matte, silky finish perfect for makeup application.
After trying out these products my skin was noticeably smooth and radiant. My skin felt refreshed and all the products smelled good, which is always a bonus for me. I highly recommend you checking out these products and discovering the truth for yourself. It is so important to take care of your skin and have a healthy routine. OSEA makes it easy by offering the highest quality of products to choose from for everyone's skin type.
From now till November 20 receive free shipping off your purchases at OSEA using the promo code beyouberaw. If you have any questions about the products or the steps used, please do not hesitate to leave a comment below. I hope everyone enjoys this skin care routine post and please share pictures of you and OSEA products with the hash tag #beyouberaw
Until Next Time, xoxo
[ Photography: Sawyer Key
Products featured from OSEA MALIBU
Clothing provided by Botanica Workshop ]